Yoga Challenges

I have been teaching in some new ways lately.  Sort of going off the grid with yoga teaching in order to try and capture some interest from some new people.  It is interesting and kind of fun.

Some teenagers I work with make up their own yoga challenges for us to try in class.  If one of them can accomplish the feat, we all try it.  It makes yoga more of a game.

I am teaching one on one in a more corporate environment, too.  Getting people to just try that has been tricky.  So I started decorating and putting up a little stick figure yoga lesson on the dry erase board so that there is some sort of curriculum.  It met with some good response.

Yoga is so much fun.  It exposes so much about us to ourselves.  It is just a great way to observe the way we act and think and approach life.  And then, as we change our habitual postural patterns on the mat, those attitudes and beliefs might get adjusted or discarded, too.

In the book about Ayurveda and Yoga that I am reading, it talks about the importance of a healthy body as the basis for being able to transform consciousness to a higher level. (This book is mostly over my head, but that just means I will read it three times and finally understand it for real.)  And that is the main goal of life as far as Yoga is concerned.  Transform consciousness so you are radiating more like a god energy.  So you are less selfish and more compassionate.  So you are more helpful because that is what you want to be.  Not because you read it and grandma says you should.  But because you actually want to.

I like helping people get healthier bodies.  I like working with lots of other people who also like helping people get healthier bodies.  It is cool to help people get better.

10 Comments to Yoga Challenges:

hermes on Friday, November 07, 2014 10:47 PM
Restricted to , some belt securer combined with ruggedness from issues.

fake chanel on Saturday, January 31, 2015 3:26 AM
Jaeger-LeCoultre -- This Grande Reverso Extra Lean Duoface appears to be almost like it truly is intended for some sort of ladies arm.

reflexology courses on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 11:14 AM
I seriously get pleasure from and also hold producing!

rush my essay on Thursday, July 06, 2017 7:12 AM
Mostly women's go for Yoga Classes because they need to become more fit and healthy.I know many institution who give Yoga classes and train the women's well.

International Business Platform on Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:04 AM
I read this article. I think You put a considerable measure of push to make this article. I value your work.

australian essay review on Friday, May 04, 2018 1:32 AM
Yoga is the one exercise from which you are sure to live the healthy life which has been the eternal desire of every person. I am really conscious about such things that are good for the sake of health.

how to get robux for free on roblox on Thursday, June 28, 2018 1:40 AM
robux game is very interesting game compare with other game.

Henry on Thursday, August 09, 2018 8:15 AM
I have just visited your inspirational post which is quite valuable and worthy for everyone. I would like to appreciate you for your efforts. Thanks for sharing valuable info. playground tiles

samwilliam on Friday, August 10, 2018 6:27 AM
I am very impressed by this website. The information you share about the yoga is really impressive and useful. The post which is about the yoga challenges is very well. Thanks for sharing this. keep sharing. best non slip flooring sale in uk

Peter on Saturday, September 01, 2018 7:03 AM
This is my first visit to this website, you have posted useful content which i like reading. I will visit this website in future to read more similar content. scrimmage vests online sale