Hi! I am Suzanne Anderson and that is me in the video above. Yoga Makes You Well is my Atlanta-based business focusing on developing balance in a changing world. I teach yoga and meditation to help calm the mind and cultivate peace through your life to effect the whole world. I offer massage therapy onsite or at my office in Decatur, GA.
Call to find out more about learning yoga and meditation and experiencing massage therapy onsite or at my office.
Rates for Private Yoga (up to two students per class):
$60 for 60 minutes
$90 for 90 minutes
To travel to your location within the perimeter, there is a $10 travel fee for yoga.
Rates for Massage:
$75 for 60 minutes
$105 for 90 minutes
To travel to your location within the perimeter for massage therapy, there is a 90 minute minimum.
COME TAKE MY MASSAGE CEU CLASSES!
Call or email me to register for my upcoming massage therapy continuing education classes listed below!
Side Posture Massage Techniques for the Upper Body (4 hands on CEU credits for massage therapists, NCBTMB approved provider) Sunday September 16, 2018 9 am- 1 pm Georgia Massage School, Suwannee, GA ($60)
Side Posture Massage Techniques for the Lower Body (4 hands on CEU credits for massage therapists, NCBTMB approved provider) Sunday September 16, 2018 2 pm- 6 pm Georgia Massage School, Suwannee, GA ($60)
- Side posture massage offers many special benefits for massage therapists and their clients. It is a different angle of access to some muscles that stay chronically tight in a large portion of the population. It helps clients who have difficulty lying face down or face up. It is extremely comfortable for the client. It can put a relaxing and therapeutic massage within reach for people who otherwise would not be able to enjoy it.
- That said, the body mechanics and the draping are completely different for the massage therapist. This can make side posture an underutilized tool for massage therapists.
- I am teaching a couple of classes for massage continuing education credits on September 16, 2018 at the Georgia Massage School. In the morning, we will study side posture techniques for the upper body and in the afternoon, we will study side posture techniques for the lower body. We will focus on positioning, body mechanics and draping. We will also notice the areas of opportunity for relieving back pain and shoulder pain and neck pain, as well as hip and leg pain.
- Side posture massage can be great fun and can invigorate your practice so that your clients see your massage as unique and helpful for years to come. Come join us!
- Sunday, September 16, 2018 Georgia Massage School Suwannee, GA
- Side Posture Techniques for the Upper Body 9 am- 1 pm
Side Posture Techniques for the Lower Body 2 pm- 6 pm