Music and animals

Just a disclaimer: this post has not a thing to do with yoga or meditation or massage.

Among many other things, I pet sit.  I am pet sitting this week and I adore these animals.  They really like people, which is a pleasure.

I did not expect to find myself with a new band, though.

I just heard the beautiful song by Patti Casey, "It all comes down"

and I have been singing it all week long.  I was singing along with the acapella band and just belting it out for all I was worth a few days ago.  In a minute, one dog started howling along.  And in a minute, the other dog joined in.  As if we weren't enough, here comes one of the cats.  Meow!  Meow!  Meow!

I was inspired by this beautiful music, which apparently knows no bounds.  I hope you like it, too.

10 Comments to Music and animals:

hublot on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:17 AM
Through tiring the vehicles in order to reserving vacations, maintaining in touch with the long-lost buddies in order to cooking food quality recipes for supper, because you are most likely currently conscious the web is really a helpful supply of info.

ninjaessay.com on Sunday, December 03, 2017 10:19 AM
In this article, you share the beautiful view about the animal and you share the wonderful things in this article. Only few post I have seen this type and no one can write this type of the article. The source of the information is so good.

chanel bags on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 10:13 PM
I apperceive that affection , such as the post good apprentice , amateur people is the advice .

essayontime.com reviews on Monday, July 09, 2018 2:09 AM
The hearing ability of animals such as dogs and cats is many times stronger than to us human. That is why there are some sounds or noises that we just ignore, but can be really irritating for animals. I'm really interested in the song "It All Comes Down" by Patti Casey because this song must be really special to make the animals like it. And it's true! This song is really great. This song uses upbeat and calm-sounded musical instruments which are so pleasing to hear.

prada bags on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 10:25 PM
It will be that I will immediately enhance the newly any way , you are subscribed to the column of my achievement you .

seol on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:44 AM
Good infol

prime papers on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:45 AM
This is telling about music and animals how react for yoga. That info you can get to understood the topics and reviews from this website.

scdg on Saturday, May 26, 2018 5:46 AM
I want to admit I best paper writing services want to admit that this story is very helpful! that this story is very helpful!

Best Wine Stopper on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 5:27 AM
Nice and useful site Best Wine Stopper

Super Smash Flash 2 on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 4:45 AM
I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers! I am happy to find this post very useful for me