Music and animals

Just a disclaimer: this post has not a thing to do with yoga or meditation or massage.

Among many other things, I pet sit.  I am pet sitting this week and I adore these animals.  They really like people, which is a pleasure.

I did not expect to find myself with a new band, though.

I just heard the beautiful song by Patti Casey, "It all comes down"

and I have been singing it all week long.  I was singing along with the acapella band and just belting it out for all I was worth a few days ago.  In a minute, one dog started howling along.  And in a minute, the other dog joined in.  As if we weren't enough, here comes one of the cats.  Meow!  Meow!  Meow!

I was inspired by this beautiful music, which apparently knows no bounds.  I hope you like it, too.

6 Comments to Music and animals:

hublot on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:17 AM
Through tiring the vehicles in order to reserving vacations, maintaining in touch with the long-lost buddies in order to cooking food quality recipes for supper, because you are most likely currently conscious the web is really a helpful supply of info.

ninjaessay.com on Sunday, December 03, 2017 10:19 AM
In this article, you share the beautiful view about the animal and you share the wonderful things in this article. Only few post I have seen this type and no one can write this type of the article. The source of the information is so good.

chanel bags on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 10:13 PM
I apperceive that affection , such as the post good apprentice , amateur people is the advice .

prada bags on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 10:25 PM
It will be that I will immediately enhance the newly any way , you are subscribed to the column of my achievement you .

seol on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:44 AM
Good infol

prime papers on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:45 AM
This is telling about music and animals how react for yoga. That info you can get to understood the topics and reviews from this website.