Yoga and Astrology

I sometimes get into astrology.  Every ten years or so, I start reexamining it.  This is one of those years.

A week or two ago, I pulled up my natal chart showing the position of the planets in the sky overhead the moment I was born. There were the same patterns I have seen so many times in my life.  I got a book on the houses and I started reading about the placement of the planets in my chart.

One thing that was fascinating to me was that my chart said that a key elder would appear to me and help to guide me to become the person I want to be.

Now, as I was reading that, I thought of all the elders in my life.  They are mostly quite helpful to me.  But there is not one in particular that stands out as being the one I rely on.

As I read on, the astrology source said, "this may be a person or it may be an ancient wisdom tradition."

Aha!

Yoga and meditation are ancient.  They are full of wisdom.  And unlike most things, they can help on the deepest levels to heal a soul first and then a mind and body.

Therapy can usually only help people come so far and there are some things therapy cannot help.  Because it can only affect the mind.  The motivations are not touched in talk therapy.

But yoga and (especially) meditation can help by helping us evolve.  As we become more evolved, health seems more and more normal.

I am thankful for the wisdom and the elder experience I get from yoga and meditation.

6 Comments to Yoga and Astrology:

astrologer in india on Thursday, August 21, 2014 4:48 AM
Wrote this material I received from the website

sbobet terpercaya on Friday, September 19, 2014 11:16 PM
I feel this is among the most important information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. However should statement on few common things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is in reality great : D. Good task, cheers

rushessay-writer.com on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 2:52 AM
Yoga really is like an exercise and it helps you maintain your fitness and health it also helps a lot is losing the unnecessary calories. There are many more benefits of performing yoga as it is thought to provide the peace to your mind as well. So you should give it a try.

Best Astrologer in India on Monday, March 05, 2018 5:24 AM
Very nice and great content! Such a nice experience while reading this blog. The alignment and meaning is necessary for yoga & astrology. Thanks for sharing this blog with us.

lab report help on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 4:15 AM
It is true that meditation is ancient, including the practice of yoga. And unlike other forms of exercise, yoga can help on the deepest levels to heal the soul, mind and body. We can say that yoga is something unique and calmly exercise because it includes proper breathing exercise. If you're stressed because of your busy schedule, yoga is the perfect selection for you. It helps you to unwind while exercising your muscles. You'll lose weight while getting a peace of mind.

cheap essay help on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 10:25 PM
I do think that Yoga and Astrology are somehow related to each other. Yoga is not just about feeling good physically and mentally, it's also a way to enrich the human soul and spirit. All things are connected to the spirit, the people, environment, and even space itself! It makes us in contact with the real world and gives us inner peace. That's why we should consider doing yoga as a daily routine for it helps us to become better and healthier in all aspects.